Ways of Giving
Your tax-deductible support of the Bar Harbor Music Festival is welcome no matter what its size or form.
You may choose to:
- Give stock that's appreciated in value<
- Establish a charitable remainder trust
- Underwrite fundraising events in your home or special venue
- Donate items or services for the Winter Gala auction
- Provide housing and hospitality to young artists in Bar Harbor
- Create a challenge grant to fund a special Festival project
- Name the Festival as a beneficiary of your retirement plan
- Establish a special fund to honor a departed loved one
- Provide for the Festival in your estate plan
- Make a cash grant through family foundations or donor advised funds
Unsure which option best suits your needs?
The Bar Harbor Music Festival's financial advisor, Imre Kovács, will help you understand various gifting
options and their possible benefit to you. A financial consultant with the firm of
W e l l i n g t o n S h i e l d s & C o. LLC, he has served the Festival since 1984. He will meet privately
with you and/or your tax or legal advisors.
Gifts of Stock:
Wire Securities to:
First Clearing Corporation/DTC #0141/Account No. 1277-0024-P355/FBO:
Bar Harbor Festival Corporation.
Contact: Alan Janover
Wellington Shields & Co. LLC 212-320-2009.
Mr. Janover will meet privately with you and/or your tax or legal
You may reach him at (212) 651-0798.
Wellington Shield s & Co. LLC
140 Broadway, 44th Floor, New York, NY 10005
(212) 651-0798 (800) 289-7443 (212) 320-3040-FAX